Image zoom John Shearer/Getty Images Stars, they’re just like us! They also get food stuck in their teeth. Nick Jonas was the latest to fall victim to the embarrassing predicament when he performed at the Grammys with his brothers this January. The trio debuted their new song “Five More Minutes,” and he thought it went off without a hitch … until he got off stage. “There was a slight hiccup,” the youngest Jonas Brothers member said Tuesday on The Tonight Show. Host Jimmy Fallon then showed a photo of Jonas on stage with spinach in his teeth. Funny enough, one of the first people to tell the singer about it was another coach from The Voice. Getting off stage, “I went to my phone, and the first message on my phone was from Adam Levine,” Jonas said. “He’s like, ‘Nice performance, you had a little schmutz in your teeth.’” Levine was a longtime coach on the singing competition before leaving in 2019. Jonas was a consultant during the Maroon 5 frontman’s tenure, and recently he permanently joined John Legend, Blake Shelton, and Kelly Clarkson as a coach. The image of Jonas with food in his mouth made the rounds on social media… Read full this story
- Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas to tie knot soon after Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh's wedding?
- Nick Jonas, set to marry Priyanka Chopra, buys $6.6 million home. 'Still get jealous'?
- Nick Jonas says Priyanka Chopra sees and loves his ‘authentic self’
- Kelly Clarkson reveals her Moxy in first look at the 'UglyDolls' movie
- Selena Gomez treated for mental health issues
- Will a OnePlus 6 case fit the OnePlus 6T?
- Trigger-happy wastelanders in new Fallout 76 trailer
- Pakistani news channel says PM Imran Khan is Live from ‘Begging’
- Michigan Proposals 2 and 3 have passed
Nick Jonas reveals the have 301 words, post on ew.com at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.