A mother who regularly enjoys late night clubbing with her daughter despite an almost 20-year age gap, has hit back at critics who question their close bond. Gemma Clarkson, 41, and Cherie, 22, from Swansea, West Glamorgan, South Wales, spend almost ‘all their time’ together visiting pubs, clubs, gigs and festivals, where fellow party-goers have mistaken them for sisters. The duo who enjoy making memories together, have disregarded critics who disapprove with the belief that ’life is too short’ to care. ‘I still remember going down to our local for our first drink together when Cherie turned 18. Now, we’re out together most weekends,’ said Gemma. Gemma Clarkson, 41, from South Wales (right), who regularly goes clubbing with her daughter Cherie, 22, (pictured at her mermaid-themed 21st birthday) revealed how they developed their close relationship The mother who home-schools her son, Brady, 11, full time, revealed she and Cherie have had to overcome negative attention while out together. She continued: ‘We’ll go clubbing together, to gigs, to festivals – we just love spending time together. ‘I get the odd negative comment, with people insinuating I’m too old to still be clubbing, or that I’m crossing some sort of parental boundary, but I’m… Read full this story
- ‘Everything Everywhere All At Once,’ ‘Infinite Storm,’ ‘Mothering Sunday’ An Indie Crush On Oscar Weekend – Specialty Preview
- EastEnders spoilers – Fans left crying as Tina’s final moments with Gray revealed; plus Emmerdale & Corrie news
- Holi 2022: EXCLUSIVE! Aalisha Panwar & Sharad Share Fav Holi Memory; Reveal Whom They Will Apply Colour First
- When did Mother’s Day start and who invented it?
- Carol Vorderman shares pictures with rarely seen daughter as she celebrates her moving home to Wales
- Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum's daughters became 'best friends' during film shoot for The Lost City: 'Full months of sleepovers!'
- Gwen Stefani's son receives heartfelt message from famous sister Daisy Lowe
- Sister Wives star Meri Brown’s mom Bonnie dead at 76 as her death was ‘unexpected’
- Katie Price spends Mother's Day with 'mini me' daughter Princess after Carl Woods split
- Mother-of-eight, 50, is pregnant with her OWN grandchild after offering to be a surrogate for her daughter, 24, who can't conceive
Mother, 41, who spends 'all her time' with her daughter, 22, going to nightclubs and festivals reveals they're often mistaken for sisters have 353 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 4, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.