She admitted she hopes to embark on a romance with the ex-Islander after she was dumped from the Love Island villa on Sunday. And Sophie Piper and Connor Durman looked frosty as they went on their first date outside the villa in London on Monday evening. The couple were seen leaving Westfield in Stratford after enjoying a cinema date following their appearance on Aftersun. Date: Sophie Piper, 21, and Connor Durman, 25, looked frosty as they went on their first date outside the villa in London on Monday evening Sophie, 21, cut a glamorous figure for the date, donning a silver sparkling minidress with a sweetheart neckline. The medical PA added height to her frame with a pair of translucent heels and let her raven locks fall loose down her shoulders. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Love Island: ‘There’s a sexual attraction!’ Callum’s romance… Love Island: ‘I don’t trust him!’ Shaughna breaks down in… ‘I’m ruthless’: Love Island’s new arrival Alexi Ercalides… Amy Hart cuts a very casual figure as she strolls to Celebs… Love Island SPOILER: Shaughna looks set for heartbreak as… Share this article Share Connor, 25, opted for a laid back look for the date, wearing a… Read full this story
- ‘I feel lost. I feel like a child’: The complicated decline of Nick Buoniconti
- How New Zealand made Edmund Hillary, the man who conquered Everest
- The Week in Wrestling: Adam Cole on his RoH title, Road Warrior Animal on tag teams
- MMQB: The odd offseason of QB movement in the NFL
- The burden of sole representation led many viewers to be too hard on
- NFL 2017: 50 Most untradeable players
Love Island's Sophie Piper and Connor Durman look frosty as they mark their first date outside the villa with trip to the cinema in London have 267 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 4, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.