Kate Garraway and Ben Shephard had their ‘first row in 20 years’ during a fiery clash on Good Morning Britain. The GMB presenters started shouting over each other during a heated debate over whether it is acceptable to recline on a short haul flight. This comes after a video went viral of an American Airlines passenger repeatedly hitting the back of a head-rest after the woman in front reclined her seat mid-flight. GMB viewers were stunned that the hosts were behaving like Piers Morgan and interrupting each other. When Kate argued she would recline but never go back fully, Ben cut her off mid-sentence and said: “No OK, but the seats don’t go fully back. The seats only go a small portion back.” Putting her hands up, Kate cried: “Hey, let me finish. We haven’t had a row in 20 years. It might kick off this morning.” Ignoring her pleas, Ben said: “Here’s the thing. You’re absolutely right. There’s a reclining function on all these seats.” Kate desperately tried to get a word in, but Ben continued: “Just because you can, should you do it when you’re on a short haul flight and make everyone uncomfortable?” Ben’s co-hosts claimed he… Read full this story
- 'Completely and utterly reject that' Grant Shapps slaps down Kate Garraway in HGV row
- Ben Shephard sparks uproar on Tipping Point with fake Scottish accent ‘Really grating’
- Kate Garraway admits ‘bits of me are falling apart' as she addresses health concerns
- Kate Garraway admits what she didn't show in Finding Derek doc: 'It was too private'
- Cheeky Ben Shephard asks couple stuck on Coronavirus cruise ship if they're getting frisky
- 'He's been a parent for five minutes!' Ben Shephard blasts Harry's attack on Charles
- Kate Garraway reveals new look on Good Morning Britain after suffering from ‘inflamed eyes’ at the end of a tough week
- Kate Garraway looks to the future as she opens up on Derek's condition 'Hoping for more'
- Kate Garraway filmed ITV doc to 'stop her falling apart' as she talks heartbreak
- GMB viewers left fuming after Kate Garraway cuts political debate to show John Lewis ad
Kate Garraway and 'hostile' Ben Shephard have 'first row in 20 years' in fiery clash have 352 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 13, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.