Neopets Twitter Did we suddenly transport back to 2004? Neopets, the game that many 2000s kids lost hours to playing, will soon be coming to television. “Neopets TV show? It’s happening,” the company’s official Twitter account shared on Monday, along with news that it would be collaborating with Beach House Pictures on the project. Neopets TV show? It’s happening. Read more about our collaboration with Beach House Pictures and what we have planned for this new project! https://t.co/dnm4y5VBYa pic.twitter.com/1DpofXx3m8 — Neopets (@Neopets) February 10, 2020 The series, from Beach House and Neopet’s owner JumpStart Games, is the first Neopets animated series based on the online game. Targeted toward children ages eight to 12, the series will develop new stories and characters. The pair is currently seeking co-production and broadcast partners for the project, which is in the early stages of development, as its format and style aren’t finalized. Launched in 1999, Neopets is an interactive world that allows users to care for their own virtual pets, play games for Neopoints, complete quests for avatars, and engage with other players. Around its peak in the early 2000s, it was estimated that Neopets was netting 2.2 billion page views per month and… Read full this story
- Netflix to adapt Dr. Seuss’ ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ into animated TV series
- Animator who worked on children's movies accused of brutally beating, shooting a puppy
- 'Peanuts' animator Bill Melendez dies at 91
- 'The Cat in the Hat' is back! With a new animated show on PBS that is . . .
- Ricky Gervais, star and creator of 'Derek,' is outspoken about atheism, euthanasia and animal cruelty
- Animal Planet's 'Fatal Attractions' documentary stars Antoine Yates and ex-pet tiger Ming
- `Fancy Nancy' the kids' popular book series will be developed into an animated film and TV series for Disney Jr.
- Lackluster TBS 'Glory Daze' series brings back old-school frat comedy, like a tamer 'Animal House'
- ‘The Sopranos’ Director Alan Taylor Boards Euro Drama ‘The Swarm’ – Mip TV
- FXX Lands ‘The Simpsons’ In Biggest Off-Network Deal In TV History
Is it 2004 again? A Neopets animated TV show is in the works have 353 words, post on ew.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.