Neopets Twitter Did we suddenly transport back to 2004? Neopets, the game that many 2000s kids lost hours to playing, will soon be coming to television. “Neopets TV show? It’s happening,” the company’s official Twitter account shared on Monday, along with news that it would be collaborating with Beach House Pictures on the project. Neopets TV show? It’s happening. Read more about our collaboration with Beach House Pictures and what we have planned for this new project! https://t.co/dnm4y5VBYa pic.twitter.com/1DpofXx3m8 — Neopets (@Neopets) February 10, 2020 The series, from Beach House and Neopet’s owner JumpStart Games, is the first Neopets animated series based on the online game. Targeted toward children ages eight to 12, the series will develop new stories and characters. The pair is currently seeking co-production and broadcast partners for the project, which is in the early stages of development, as its format and style aren’t finalized. Launched in 1999, Neopets is an interactive world that allows users to care for their own virtual pets, play games for Neopoints, complete quests for avatars, and engage with other players. Around its peak in the early 2000s, it was estimated that Neopets was netting 2.2 billion page views per month and… Read full this story
- Knights and Bikes, the wonderful indie co-op adventure, is getting its very own animated TV series
- Huge Xbox One Anime Sale Live Now: Free Shows, Cheap Games, And More
- Castlevania Animated Miniseries Will Be Super Violent
- No Super Bowl for you? Here are 10 other ideas for Sunday TV watching
- CHRISTOPHER STEVENS reviews last night's TV: Even David Attenborough has never had to fend off a frisky female sloth!
- If you can talk to the animals, tell your squirrel to lay off the gin! BRIAN VINER on the chaos of creating a £135m remake of Dr Dolittle
- So can Britain's first reality TV pop star ever find happiness? After Will Young's dramatic walkout from Strictly ALISON BOSHOFF says his story shows the fake promise of instant fame
- Robert Downey Jr. shares sweet hug with Dolittle co-star Emma Thompson before pair put on VERY animated display at film's London screening
- Jeremy Bamber's chilling cruelty towards animals when he was just a child exposed
- 'Marvel's Future Avengers' Gives Captain Marvel and The Inhumans Anime Makeovers
Is it 2004 again? A Neopets animated TV show is in the works have 387 words, post on ew.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.