There was magic in the atmosphere on this morning’s GMB as illusionist Darcey Oake made presenter Kate Garraway, 52, disappear live on air. Appearing on the ITV breakfast show to promote his tour, the 27-year-old magician from Canada, who found fame on Britain’s Got Talent in 2014, was tasked with using his skills to temporarily send Kate into another realm. Kate removed her shoes and stepped inside the black box before crouching down so that Darcey could close the lid. Insisting that the trick was being done in real time and no fancy camera angles were being used, he told viewers at home: ‘I want to make it clear that this is live television – one continuous shot – the camera will not cut away.’ After a few short moments, Darcey cast his hands over the box before picking it up and folding it to prove that Kate had disappeared. With Kate no where to be seen, there were audible gasps from the studio and Ben who tried to listen out for Kate. Canadian illusionist Darcey Oake was tasked with making GMB host Kate Garraway disappear during the live TV segment As she crouched down, Darcey closed the box before… Read full this story
- Good Morning Britain’s Laura Tobin left red faced after viewers spot wardrobe blunder live on air
- Kate Middleton's fans spot surprising detail as flashes her mobile phone
- Star reporter Beth Rigby and two more Sky News presenters are taken off air over Kay Burley's Tier Two-flouting 60th birthday bash - as veteran editor Adam Boulton retweets post branding them MORONS
- Carol McGiffin leaves her Loose Women co-stars teary as she SURPRISES them live on-air and returns to the ITV studio
- Where to next? Kate Middleton and Prince William are pictured waiting on the platform to board the royal train as they continue their three-day tour across the UK
- EXCLUSIVE: The REAL reason why Married At First Sight's Sam Ball shaved his head and disappeared from social media for months
- Millwall fans APPLAUD as players link arms carrying anti-racism banner before some take the knee after controversy over BOOS before Saturday's match – but did stadium drown out dissent with loud music?
- Making of the Macy's Parade (when it was EPIC): How 8,000 volunteers and performers would join 900 clowns and live animals from Central park zoo to pull off America's favorite Thanksgiving spectacle
- Pictured: Kay Burley's 'lockdown-breaching' 60th birthday bash with Sky News colleagues that left her future as presenter 'in the balance' amid probe - as editor-at-large Adam Boulton claims the row could undermine credibility of the broadcaster
- China's Chang'e 4 spacecraft releases its rover on the dark side of the moon after historic landing that saw it become the first craft EVER to touch down in the mysterious area
Illusionist makes GMB's Kate Garraway DISAPPEAR live on air (but eagle-eyed viewers spot how trick was carried out) have 452 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.