Photo: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic/Getty Images Mere months before she gives birth to a baby that may or may not be the spawn of eccentric billionaire Elon Musk, Claire Boucher aka Grimes has graced the world with a different type of blessing – a new album entitled Miss Anthropocene. The 7-months pregnant singer dropped her highly anticipated 5th studio album, Miss Anthropocene, at midnight on Friday, February 21st. Up until now, she’s released four tracks from the album including “We Appreciate Power,” “So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth,” “Violence,” and most recently “My Name Is Dark“. The 15-track album is the follow up to Grimes latest album, Art Angels, which was released in 2017. No word yet on what Grimes’ former friend Azealia Banks thinks of album, but you can make your own judgments below.
- Sam Smith Delays and Renames Third Studio Album amid Coronavirus Crisis
- Ronan Keating reveals wife Storm has given birth to their second child – a baby girl named Coco
- Everything We Know About Rihanna’s Next Album: A Timeline
- Lady Gaga DELAYS release of new album and reveals she had secret Coachella set lined up amid COVID-19 quarantine: 'Let's all stay home!'
- Bhad Bhabie calls Billie Eilish out for ghosting her as Bad Guy artist celebrates a year since debut album: 'I guess that’s what happens when b****es get famous'
- The Jackson 5 (feet apart!) Artist re-imagines iconic album covers to obey social distancing rules
- The Jackson 5 (feet apart!) Artist re-imagines iconic album covers to obey social distancing rules amid coronavirus pandemic
- Dua Lipa releases new album 'Future Nostalgia'
- Mum describes 'ridiculous but amazing' experience of giving birth to UK's first lockdown baby
- Ashley Banjo's wife Francesca Abbott gives birth to their second child as couple welcome baby son Micah Grace to the world in sweet snap
Grimes Has Given Birth To Her 5th Studio Album have 306 words, post on www.vulture.com at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.