President Trump may have been acquitted by the Senate on Wednesday. But some of his allies and most prominent lieutenants are in no mood to let the Ukraine impeachment scandal go. Rudy Giuliani—Trump’s personal attorney whose Biden-related digging and controversial shadow-diplomacy led directly to this president’s impeachment—is very much in the category of Trumpworld’s unrepentant. Giuliani, for one, is planning on “ramping up” his investigations into Joe and Hunter Biden. “It’s a matter of the fair administration of justice for real,” he told The Daily Beast. Giuliani did not go into details regarding what these continued private probes would entail, but the former New York mayor wasn’t alone in his enthusiasm. In Giuliani’s quest to uncover dirt on, or provoke a Ukrainian announcement of an investigation into, the then-frontrunner for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, he openly collaborated with the fervently pro-Trump cable outlet One America News Network. In recent months, OAN launched a series with Giuliani in an effort to exonerate the president and implicate the Bidens in misconduct and “corruption,” with some accusations being entirely baseless and conspiracy-theory minded. This endeavor—which included a high-profile joint trip to European countries at the height of the impeachment probe, a jaunt… Read full this story
- Rudy Giuliani's business dealings sit at the center of the deepening Trump-Ukraine scandal. Here's the latest.
- Giuliani investigation includes counterintelligence probe
- Rick Perry denies discussing Bidens with Trump or Ukraine officials: reports
- Photo: Joe, Hunter Biden Golf with Ukraine Energy Company Board Member in 2014
- Joe Biden calls Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani 'thugs' as he defends his son Hunter's business dealings at 2020 debate
- U.S. House Democrats push on with Trump impeachment inquiry
- Donald Trump accuses OBAMA of 'election corruption' as he demands to see the Democratic National Committee's hacked 'server' claiming it will show evidence of 2016 interference which he claims Rudy Giuliani was seeking in Ukraine
- Trump directed diplomats to work with Giuliani on Ukraine, Sondland says
- House Democrats Keep Foot on Gas for Impeachment Probe
- Probe uncovers high-level unease over Trump, Giuliani moves
Giuliani & Co. Plot New Biden Probes as Trump’s Ukraine Team Lies in Ruin have 340 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at February 6, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.