Donald Trump Jr. has some thoughts—well, a lame insult really, aimed at Mitt Romney—about “mom jeans.” Like much about Don Jr., it was an embarrassing misfire. After Romney announced that he would vote to convict Trump on an impeachment charge—a mostly symbolic move which did little to influence Mitch McConnell’s Republican-led Senate—Trump Jr. posted a throwback photo of the senator wearing high-waisted denim. It appeared to be taken in the ’80s or ’90s, when the cut was popular for men and women. The caption read, “Mom Jeans, Because you’re a pussy.” His mockery of Romney, of course, makes light of the infamous word his father used while bragging about assaulting women in the Access Hollywood tape. Along with that, he chose to feminize Romney as a form of insult. Trump Jr. could have referenced dad jeans, which Barack Obama frequently wore as president, but he decided to call him a girl instead. Good one, Junior! Perhaps unsurprisingly for a connoisseur of plaid button-ups—who appears to use an entire bottle of Gorilla Glue to slick back his hair every morning—the president’s son does not understand that the past six or so years have made the look cool again. Here comes Kendall… Read full this story
- Fired-up Trump rips Democrats, Mitt Romney and the ‘Washington Swamp’ in rollicking CPAC speech
- ***Live Updates*** Donald Trump Addresses CPAC 2020
- Donald Trump Calls Mitt Romney A 'Low Life,' Criticizes Him For Not Sticking With Republicans On Impeachment Vote
- 'Just give me an opponent!' Donald Trump mocks 'crazy, chaotic' Democratic debate and takes aim at Joe Biden, 'Mini Mike' Bloomberg, and calls Elizabeth Warren a 'chocker'
- Income Growth Slowed Across the US Under Donald Trump
- Trump Mentions ‘Low Life’ Mitt Romney At CPAC — The Audience Erupts In Boos
- Marco Rubio Pleads With Conservatives to Google the Words ‘Trump and Polish Workers’
- Lara Trump: No Family Should Fear for Their Safety for Wearing MAGA Hats
- Exclusive — Charlie Kirk on ‘MAGA Doctrine’: Trump ‘Focused on Exceptionalism of Our Country’
- The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to Know
Donald Trump Jr. Is Wrong. Mitt Romney’s ‘Mom Jeans’ Are Right on Trend have 346 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at February 6, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.