Ben Shephard threatened to storm off Good Morning Britain today after telling viewers he’d “had enough”. The GMB presenter jokingly threw down his papers and stood up to leave after a segment with political commentators Iain Dale and Ayesha Hazarika. They were discussing a range of topics including the cabinet reshuffle, Labour MP Tracy Brabin’s dress selling for £20,000 and the Sussexes sacking their staff. Ben thanked Ayesha for joining them and Iain for staying until the end – pointing out they are both West Ham fans and desperate to leave matches by the final whistle. When Iain claimed Ben had not defended him, the GMB host told the political commentator not to give him anymore “grief”. Standing up from his chair, Ben said: “Right, I’ve had enough. I’m going.” Surprised Kate beckoned her co-host back as the guests laughed during the hilarious moment. Assuring viewers, Kate said: “Lots more still to come. We’ll get everyone back. Don’t go anywhere.” This comes just one day after Kate and Ben had their ‘first row in 20 years’ during a fiery clash on Thursday’s show. They were discussing a video which went viral of an American Airlines passenger repeatedly hitting the back… Read full this story
- Ben Shephard's cheeky response as GMB presenter strips to corset and heels live on air
- Good Morning Britain’s Ben Shephard posts sweet throwback snap of rarely seen wife
- GMB's Ben Shephard cheekily declares 'it's been years' as co-star strips on show
- Tipping Point fans swoon over 'dishy doctor' who gives Ben Shephard 'run for his money'
- GMB star becomes new favourite to replace Phillip Schofield on This Morning
- GMB viewers claim 'I just brought my breakfast up' over host's appearance
- How bad is Britain’s Got Talent when Ben Elton singing Queen doesn’t even make the top 50 worst things of series?
- Tipping Point's Ben Shepherd and fans fume at 'useless' player after machine blunder
- Foo Fighters review: But Here We Are finds a band working through grief
- Jenny Ryan hits back at The Chase fix claims insisting 'we can't afford not to win'
Ben Shephard 'has enough' and threatens to storm off GMB after 'getting grief' have 345 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.