Photo: Shutterstock Photo: Shutterstock Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Shutterstock Aldis Hodge Gushes Over Working With First-Time Film Director Regina King 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Click here to read the full article. Regina King is on a roll. After winning an Oscar for “If Beale Street Could Talk” and starring as masked vigilante Sister Knight in HBO’s “Watchmen,” King is gearing up to make her film directing debut with “One Night in Miami.” More from Variety Billy Porter, Lizzo and Regina King Nominated for Entertainer of the Year at 2020 NAACP Image Awards The Best TV Performances of the Decade ‘Watchmen’ Finale Draws Season High 1.6 Million Viewers Adapted by Kemp Powers from his play of the same name, the film dramatizes a 1964 meeting of Muhammad Ali (then known as Cassius Clay), Malcolm X, Sam Cooke and Jim Brown in a Miami hotel room. “She’s fantastic,” Aldis Hodge, who plays Brown in the film, told Variety of King at the premiere of his new horror movie “The Invisible Man.” “People are going to be really impressed. If you’ve ever met her, you understand that she’s such a sweet woman, such a… Read full this story
- The night Santa went crazy: 18 killer Santas from TV and film
- It's Rumor Time: Is CBS planning a digital
- NBA players taking time picking new union head
- Revolution will be televised: How the Rousey-Holm promo was built from script to screen
- Stuck In Love.
- Bloop Hits: The “Say Hey” Triple Play
- The summer of Bill Murray
- Game of
- Sam Houston’s Hall, quartet of LBs added to Defensive Watch List
- The Coen Bros. Game – Baseball Style
Aldis Hodge Gushes Over Working With First-Time Film Director Regina King have 266 words, post on www.chron.com at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.