January 10, 2020 – 07:55 GMT Chloe Best Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s decision to step back is because they feel they have been ‘driven out’ according to ITV reporter Tom Bradby The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s decision to step back from royal duties follows “really bad personal splits” within the royal family, according to Tom Bradby. The ITV reporter, who is also a friend of the couple and filmed their documentary in South Africa, opened up about the reason behind the shock decision on Thursday evening’s ITV News broadcast, and said Prince Harry and Meghan felt they had been “driven out”.WATCH: Everything you need to know about Prince Harry and Meghan’s shock decision Tom also said that while it is understood the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William hadn’t been informed before the statement was released on Wednesday, there had been discussions within the family about Prince Harry and Meghan’s future roles “for some weeks”. Speaking on ITV News, Tom explained: “And certainly as I understand it what happened is he was asked by members of his family — or at least his officials — to put some of these ideas in writing. He said, ‘I really don’t… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle is a ‘difficult person’ who makes Prince Harry ‘miserable and glum’, says Royal expert in shock claim
- Meghan Markle being taught royal history by Prince Charles to help improve relations with family
- Meghan Markle is risking Royal Family’s reputation with lavish baby shower, Princess Diana’s former top aide says
- Meghan Markle must respect royal staff and stop ‘trying to be clever’, Queen’s former aide Dickie Arbiter warns
- Prince Harry, Meghan and unborn 'Baby Sussex' thank Instagram fans for charity donations
- Cheesy Meghan Markle and Prince Harry TV film sequel ‘Becoming Royal’ will examine Kate Middleton ‘feud’ and wedding drama
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry confirm secret birth of royal baby
- Has Prince Harry left deliberate clue to royal baby's name?
- Heavily pregnant Meghan Markle manages rigorous royal tour schedule admirably
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle embrace the Good Life by growing their own organic veg at Frogmore Cottage
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle feel they are being driven out of royal life, according to friend have 363 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at January 10, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.