close Video Prince Harry, Meghan Markle will no longer use royal titles, Queen and Buckingham Palace announce Queen Elizabeth and Buckingham Palace released statements confirming Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will no longer use their royal titles and will move forward with their initial 'Megxit' plan; U.K. media correspondent Neil Sean reacts. Can Meghan Markle and Prince Harry become financially independent by banking on their royal titles as Duke and Duchess of Sussex ? According to royal experts, the answer is cha-ching. On Jan. 8, the former American actress and British prince announced they will take "a step back" as senior members of the royal family and instead work independently, splitting their time between the United Kingdom and Canada. According to a statement released by Buckingham Palace, the couple "do not want to be reliant on public funds in their new lives." The pair already indicted on their website that they will also cease from dipping into the Sovereign Grant, a pot of funds set aside by Britain's Treasury for Prince Harry and Markle to cover a small part of their office costs. Last year, the fund totaled more than £80 million, or about $104 million. Harry and Markle also… Read full this story
- Is Princess Charlotte sporting Prince George's $35 sneakers in birthday photos?
- Expert: Reid-Kyl Internet gambling bill could enable money laundering
- Buckingham Palace seeks Twitter royalist to tweet for Queen and country
- Top X List: A Night at the GotGame MultiPlex
- Here are the 10 most expensive cars in the world that you wish you could afford
- Lego City Undercover review
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry wouldn’t be the first royals to bank on their titles, experts say have 263 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 22, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.