She’s gearing up for Tuesday’s hotly-anticipated National Television Awards, where she’ll be nominated for three top prizes. And Holly Willoughby took a walk down memory lane as she posted a collage of all the glamorous ensembles she wore at the prestigious event from 2005 on Instagram on Monday evening. The presenter, 38, displayed her changing fashion sense throughout the years before pointing out that she missed out on the ceremony in 2009, 2012 and 2015 when she welcomed her three children Harry, 10, Belle, eight, and Chester, five. ‘It’s mad how much we change’: Holly Willoughby took a walk down memory lane as she posted a collage of all the ensembles she wore at the NTAs from 2005 on Instagram on Monday Hitting the glitzy red carpet for the first time in 2005, the much-loved host opted for vampy chic as the baby-faced star sported a strapless tulle dress to the event. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Love Island: Viewers baffled as Paige RAGES at Finn for… Doctor Who unveils its first black portrayal of the Time… Love Island: Leanne says she’s ‘got the ick’ around Mike and… Frankie Bridge puts on a giddy display with husband Wayne as… Share this… Read full this story
- How to get Holly Willoughby’s I’m a Celebrity cute denim shirt and skirt combo for less
- I’m A Celeb fans are obsessed with Holly Willoughby’s bum – and it has its own Twitter account that Holly follows
- Holly Willoughby's best and worst I'm A Celebrity outfits as voted for by you
- Holly Willoughby M&S: Presenter stuns in new 14 piece edit with Marks and Spencer
- Has Holly Willoughby, 37, found the elixir of youth?
- The £35 Marks & Spencer velvet midi skirt you NEED for Christmas party season – and it comes in seven colours
- Rachel Riley recalls her favourite moments after 10 years on Countdown
- Who is Lisa Armstrong? Ant McPartlin’s estranged wife and Strictly Come Dancing and Britain’s Got Talent’s make-up artist
- FSG, Klopp & eight-year marriage which has Liverpool on the brink
- Lewis Hamilton wins Brazilian GP after mad Max Verstappen loses lead in collision with backmarker Esteban Ocon
'It's mad how much we change': Holly Willoughby proves her style has come a long way as she reminisces on all her NTA outfits from 2005 ahead of this year's ceremony have 348 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 28, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.