Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence has released the notification 02/2020 for the post of Navik. The online application process will begin on January 26, 2020. The last date to apply is February 2. There are a total of 260 posts.
Candidates can apply for the posts online at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Maths and Physics from a recognised education board with a minimum of 50% obtained in the exam.
18 to 22 years.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for written exam followed by a physical fitness test. The selected candidates will have to go under a medical examination
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik 02/ 2020 batch:
1. Visit the official website – joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
1. Login to the official website and click on ‘Opportunity’ tab
2. Select the link that reads advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry) 02/2020 Batch.
3. Select the post applied for – ‘Navik General Duty’.
4. Click on ‘I Agree’ and the ‘Online Application form’ will be displayed on screen.
5. Key in your details required in the form and pay the application fee and clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Opportunity to work with “Indian Coast Guard”, applications invited
- Flying high: Made in India chopper for Coast Guard
- Coast Guard rescues 5 people from disabled boat off Florida coast
- Navy, Coast Guard Deploy Choppers to Trace Four Feared Drowned off Juhu Beach
- Alaska Plane Crashes Into Mount Jumbo, Coast Guard Trying to Rescue 11 People Onboard
- The Coast Guard’s ‘Floating Guantánamos’
- Fisherman Finds a Marijuana Brick Off Southeast Florida Coast, Turns in to Coast Guard
- Navy, Coast Guard deployed to trace four feared drowned
- 'Bale of cocaine' found floating in the Gulf near Pensacola: Coast Guard
- 80-year-old rescued by Coast Guard off coast of Rhode Island