Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) is just adding superwoman after superwoman to the team. Normani and Megan Thee Stallion dropped the first single off the film’s soundtrack, concurrently with the release of all the other artists who will appear on the album. Besides Normani and Megan, we’ll have Doja Cat, Saweetie, Lauren Jauregui, Halsey, K. Flay, and many more. Normani and Megan Thee Stallion came to prominence last (hot girl) summer when their separate singles became the soundtrack to every good memory made from approximately August to mid-October 2019. Remember, you can’t spell “Birds Of Prey” without “BOP!”
- Busker introduces new songs to keep traders happy
- Westlife 'set for reunion with new songs' and 'tour dates confirmed'
- Boyzone reveal emotional experience of using Stephen Gately's vocals on new song
- Avril Lavigne 'accepted death' while writing new song as singer tells of Lyme disease fight
- Paul Heaton releases video to new song
- Thom Yorke shares new song from Luca Guadagnino's 'Suspiria' remake
- Wallsend singer tops the charts with new song
- Kanye West reveals he wants to ‘smash’ all four of Kim Kardashian’s sisters in raunchy new song
- Emmerdale fans left cringing as Megan sings Bruce Springsteen song on a motorbike to win Frank back
- Ray BLK's new song tackles knife crime
Hear Normani and Megan Thee Stallion’s New Song for have 222 words, post on www.vulture.com at January 10, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.