Ozzy Osbourne’s collaboration-heavy new album, Ordinary Man, features some semi-likely collaborators. Post Malone, Slash, the drummer from the Red Hot Chili Peppers that looks like Will Ferrell. But on the title track, Ozzy is sharing the mic with none other than Sir Elton John. Whodathunkit? In the 70’s, these two working together would most likely have seemed verboten to their respective fan bases. But they’ve both done some of their best work opposite Muppets, so why not cut out the middleman? Or middlepig, as the case may be? “Ordinary Man” is about being slightly rueful about ruining your life with all the rock excess, but really being cool with it because god forbid you die an ordinary man. Well, if vous has duetted with Miss Piggy, vous are definitely not ordinary. Sources Pitchfork
- Ozzy Osbourne Concert Tickets Charged on Government Credit Cards
- Elton John Once Watched the Queen Slap Her Nephew in the Face While Telling Him, 'I Am the Queen'
- Media Law - Privacy - Elton John - Failed Injunction
- Wedding Ceremony Music For Those Of Us Who Can't Afford Elton John At The Piano
- The Benefits of Songwriting Collaboration
- Who is John Francis Bongiovi?
- Groupware and Online Collaboration: Collaboration Series #4
- Collaborative Divorce or Cooperative Divorce?
- When Should you Choose Collaborative Divorce?
- Sukshinder Shinda - Collaborations Review
Finally! Ozzy Osbourne and Elton John Are Collaborating have 227 words, post on www.vulture.com at January 10, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.