Ozzy Osbourne’s collaboration-heavy new album, Ordinary Man, features some semi-likely collaborators. Post Malone, Slash, the drummer from the Red Hot Chili Peppers that looks like Will Ferrell. But on the title track, Ozzy is sharing the mic with none other than Sir Elton John. Whodathunkit? In the 70’s, these two working together would most likely have seemed verboten to their respective fan bases. But they’ve both done some of their best work opposite Muppets, so why not cut out the middleman? Or middlepig, as the case may be?
“Ordinary Man” is about being slightly rueful about ruining your life with all the rock excess, but really being cool with it because god forbid you die an ordinary man. Well, if vous has duetted with Miss Piggy, vous are definitely not ordinary.
- Sir Elton John expected to announce retirement from touring
- Sir Elton John set to retire from touring after almost 50 years
- Elton John's best style statements during his 50 years on stage
- Ozzy Osbourne’s London visit in final world tour threatened by legal dispute
- Elton John announces retirement; next tour to be his final
- Sir Elton John’s performing and touring highlights, from the USSR to Vegas
- Elton John 'snubbed in mum's will after long-running feud over PA who gets £250k'
- Sir Elton John 'to retire from touring' after 50 years on the stage
- Sir Elton John pays tribute to mother after her funeral
- Sir Elton John says mum Sheila Farebrother's funeral was 'perfect'