Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc takes a look at traditional products made by people in Tran Yen district, Yen Bai province on his visit here. (Photo: VNA) Yen Bai (VNA) – The building of new-style rural areas is an “endless” task with a tough road ahead, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has said. PM Phuc made the remarks while attending a ceremony on January 30 to announce his decision to recognise Tran Yen district in the northern mountainous province of Yen Bai as a new-style rural area. Tran Yen is the first district in the Northwestern region that has received the status. The PM spoke highly of tremendous achievements made by the district and the province as well in building new-style rural areas, saying it is a long-term task of the Party and State. Though Yen Bai is a mountainous and disadvantaged province frequently hit by natural disasters and floods, he said, the province has contributed greatly to the nation’s successes last year. About 70 percent of its communes, including all of Tran Yen district, have been recognised as new-style rural areas, making the district a standout in this programme, he said. Last year, Tran Yen invested over 1.16 trillion… Read full this story
- Do New Style Number Plates Offer Limited Investment Potential?
- City Planning in Rural Areas - Is Your City Ready?
- High Speed Satellite Internet For Rural Areas
- Leadership In The 21st Century New Style - 3 Effective Leadership Tips
- Exercises For Lower Abs - How to Build Your Lower Ab Area!
- Party Cocktail Dresses - The New Styles For This Season
- Builders Adjusting to the Way They Build New Homes
- Buying a Rural Area Home
- Virtual Makeovers Give You a Preview of Your New Styles
- Green Building - New Ways To Beat High Energy Costs
Building new-style rural areas is an “endless” task: PM have 300 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 30, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.