Billie Eilish just swept the 2020 Grammys, winning Record of the Year for “Bad Guy.” She beat out favorites Lil Nas X and Lizzo in the category, as well as Bon Iver, Ariana Grande, and H.E.R. The 18-year-old won the big four categories at the ceremony, also including Song of the Year, Best New Artist, and Album of the Year. Eilish also nabbed a trophy for Best Pop Vocal Album, raising her total to five wins out of six nominations. She only lost Best Pop Solo Performance to Lizzo. Eilish is the second artist to win in all four major categories in one night after Christopher Cross accomplished the feat in 1981. Adele has also won in all four categories, but not in the same year. The singer and her brother Finneas talked to reporters following their Grammy wins. Finneas, who co-wrote and produced “Bad Guy,” said he knew their song was big after one specific moment. “We saw like James Corden running around singing ‘Bad Guy’ at some point and we were like, ‘Oh my god, people really like know this song. It’s crazy!’ It was a sort of surprise,” he said. Eilish also spoke to how her accomplishments could inspire other… Read full this story
- At Work With Justin Lubliner, the Twenty-Something Who Signed Billie Eilish
- John Krasinski throws epic virtual prom with Billie Eilish, The Jonas Brothers and The Office alum Rainn Wilson
- Who is Billie Eilish’s older brother Finneas O’Connell?
- Billie Eilish and Finneas to livestream performance from their home for Pay It Forward Live concert
- Billie Eilish rocks all white as she steps out with family and her new adopted pit bull puppy in LA amid quarantine
- Billie Eilish Wants Fans at Home to ''Feel Good'' During Her
- Billie Eilish, Jonas Brothers, Rainn Wilson join John Krasinski's epic virtual prom
- Billie Eilish and Her Brother Finneas Sing 'Sunny' During
- John Krasinski Holds Virtual Prom With Guests Billie Eilish, Chance the Rapper and Jonas Brothers
- Billie Eilish adopts a cute gray Pit Bull puppy amid her coronavirus self-quarantine
Billie Eilish completes sweep of 2020 Grammys with Record of the Year win for 'Bad Guy' have 349 words, post on ew.com at January 27, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.