They may be devices from 2018, but Apple iPhones age extremely well, and netting an older iPhone can save you hundreds of dollars. The iPhone XS and iPhone XR are two such devices that combine Apple’s high-powered specs, incredible cameras, and a beautiful design. It used to be that either of these devices would set you back a pretty penny, Thankfully, the release of the latest iPhone range means price drops for the older phones. You can only get the iPhone XS from third-party sites now, but it’s still seen some small price drops. The iPhone XR is still available from Apple, and it’s been reduced to under $600. Which of these two excellent, cut-price iPhones is the best choice for you? We took a look to find out. Specs iPhone XS iPhone XR Size 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7mm (5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30 inches) 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm (5.94 x 2.98 x 0.33 inches) Weight 177 grams (6.24 ounces) 194 grams (6.84 ounces) Screen size 5.8-inch Super Retina HD OLED True Tone display 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD True Tone display Screen resolution 2436 x 1125 pixels (458 pixels per inch) 1792 x 828 pixels (326 pixels… Read full this story
- iPhone 12 vs. Apple's major rivals: Galaxy S20, S20 FE, Pixel 5, OnePlus 8T
- Apple MacBook Air vs. HP Spectre x360 13
- OnePlus 8T vs iPhone 12: How OnePlus' latest flagships compares to Apple iPhone 12
- Apple Watch 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Watch 3: the two biggest smartwatch rivals
- iPhone 12 vs. 12 Pro: The Vergecast discussion
- Which iPhone 12 You Should Buy—and Where to Get It
- Apple iPhone 12 review: The best iPhone for most people
- The best iPhone deals you can get in November 2020
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro vs. iPhone XS vs. iPhone X
- Google Pixel 4a vs. Apple iPhone SE (2020): Can Pixel take a bite of the Apple?
Apple iPhone XS vs. iPhone XR: Take a bite of an older Apple have 278 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at January 18, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.