A shooter has killed one and wounded two before being shot dead by police in a shooting at a government facility in North Carolina, according to city officials, who said they had stabilized the situation. Police in Winston-Salem received reports of gunfire at the Joycelyn V. Johnson Municipal Services Center before 7am, and rushed to respond. The victim killed by the gunman was sanitation worker Terry Lee Cobb, 48, Cobb’s widow told the Winston-Salem Journal. The shooter, also a sanitation worker for the city, was killed by police who returned fire after he shot and wounded an officer, according to police sources. One other person was wounded in the shooting. Winston-Salem Police officers in tactical gear patrol outside the Joycelyn V. Johnson Municipal Services Center after reports of gunshots in Winston-Salem early on Friday Winston-Salem city workers wait outside the Joycelyn V. Johnson Municipal Services Center after a workplace shooting that left two dead, including the gunman RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Wisconsin governor rejects pardon plea from Making a… PICTURED: Mother-of-five, 27, who was shot dead by a gunman… Share this article Share Winston-Salem City Manager Lee Garrity said the wounded have serious but not life-threatening injuries. No other information about… Read full this story
- Fired for a felony, again for perjury. Meet the new police chief.
- Suspect killed after opening fire on NYPD was just-released Bloods gang member
- Lonely end for bodybuilder who died in 'suicide by cop' after shooting up his ex-lover's house as none of the three women pregnant to him turn up to his funeral
- One dead as strong 6.4-magnitude quake hits Philippines
- One dead in strong 6.4-magnitude Philippines quake: mayor
- America's Shameful Truth About School Shooters And Bullying
- Terrifying scene plays out as 300 birds ram NASCAR Hall of Fame windows in Charlotte
- Correction: Mexico-Violence story
- How the internet era has made Toronto street gangs more reckless and dangerous
- Update On WWII Plane Crash Probe, Victims, Survivors & Heroes
Sanitation worker kills one and injures two including a cop at municipal services building in North Carolina before police shoot the gunman dead have 313 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.