The 49ers and Vikings have the inside track right now, but anything can happen in the last four weeks by Patrik Walker @VoiceOfTheStar Dec 3, 2019 at 10:41 am ET • 10 min read Believe it if you can, but it’s already Week 14 of the NFL season, and that means things are getting heated as teams scratch and claw for the right to play football in January. There are some who are very near clinching their seat at the table, but even they can’t relax with seeding on the line.The beauty of the NFL is while there are seemingly always the usual suspects making noise in each conference, there’s also the chance one or two teams will barrel through low expectations to put everyone on notice. This season has been no different when it comes to the NFC, where the San Francisco 49ers went from a supposed rebuild to a conference powerhouse in short order, and even their loss to the high-powered Baltimore Ravens did nothing to dissuade what many have finally admitted as true.The 49ers are a force to be reckoned with, and it took a game-winning kick by the Ravens in Baltimore to give them only their… Read full this story
- Unique NHL playoff format looking more likely
- ‘Eagles Need Players Who Can Break Game Open On Offense’: CBS3’s Don Bell On 2020 NFL Draft
- NHL 'discusses continuing season in a centralized location like Buffalo or NORTH DAKOTA' as league races to finish 2019-2020 amid outbreak
- Looking at the 2019-20 Minnesota Wild
- Could NFC West send all four teams to the playoffs?
- NFL teams that need a WR: Here's how the Patriots, Redskins and other teams can address the issue
- CBS to re-air classic NFL on CBS games in lead-up to NFL Draft, raise COVID-19 relief awareness
- NFL players who were traded multiple times: Brandin Cooks joins list of seven stars who changed teams
- Kiszla vs. O’Halloran: Will 9-7 record qualify the Broncos for an expanded NFL playoff field?
- Why Texas A&M is a dark-horse team ready to break through as a contender in the 2020 season
NFC Playoffs 2019: Ranking wild-card chances for teams still in NFL playoff hunt have 344 words, post on www.cbssports.com at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.