Kimble Momentum Grows With Raft of New Customers. BOSTON (PRWEB) December 12, 2019 Kimble, a global leader in Professional Services Automation software, is extending and strengthening its customer base, notably in the Software and Hi-tech sector. Kimble, recognised as the PSA solution with the strongest momentum on independent review site G2, welcomes dynamic new customers in software and Hi-tech and services sectors. Designed initially to meet the needs of consulting organizations, Kimble PSA is increasingly the PSA of choice for businesses with more than 100 employees. As well as attracting new customers, Kimble is also adding divisions and regions of its existing mult-national customers. One of these is Esri Canada, which has been recognised as one of Canada’s Best-Managed companies. Esri Canada provides geographic information system (GIS) solutions that empower people in business, government and education to make informed and timely decisions by leveraging the power of mapping and spatial analytics. Headquartered in Toronto, Esri Canada serves 12,000 organizations from 16 offices across Canada. Other new customers in the Software and Hi-tech sector include: Metaswitch, the world’s leading cloud native communications software company. The company, which is headquartered in the UK, develops commercial and open-source software solutions that are constructively… Read full this story
- Israel's High-Tech Paradise: Built by the IDF, Increasingly Looking to Arab-Israeli Talent | Opinion
- Can high-tech capitalism fix the healthcare industry?
- From high tech to trashed tires, Colorado approves $17.8 million in economic development incentives
- 20 years after dot-com peak, tech dominance keeps investors on edge
- Dozens of Companies Seek High-Skilled STEM Talent at Florida Poly Career Fair
- EU bets on industrial data, new rules to catch up in global tech
- EU to unveil plans to boost European firms, rein in U.S. tech giants
- Mega bank consolidation: Meeting April 1 deadline appears challenging
- Transcript: Tech expert Ben Buchanan talks with Michael Morell on "Intelligence Matters"
- US tech spending slowdown amid rising cloud adoption will squeeze tech budgets
Kimble Consolidates Leading Position in IT Services and Software and High-Tech Sectors have 309 words, post on www.chron.com at December 12, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.