Kate Middleton is helping the Queen host the annual pre-Christmas party for diplomats at Buckingham Palace Advertisement It's time to dazzle! Kate Middleton wore a stunning tiara and eye-catching jewels as she and Prince William attended a palace party — the Diplomatic Corps reception, an annual event for 1,000 guests including ambassadors, high commissioners and government officials — on Wednesday evening. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. In the first glimpse of Kate's ensemble for the night, taken as she left her Kensington Palace home in the backseat of a car alongside Prince William , it appears the royal mom of three went with her go-to headpiece for such occasions, the Lover's Knot or Cambridge Lover's Knot tiara. The sparkling topper has become a favorite of Kate's over the years. With pearls hanging from diamond pretzel-shaped knots, the tiara was also a favorite of the late Princess Diana . More than a century old, the stunning headpiece was originally commissioned from the jeweler Garrard by Queen Mary in 1913 or 1914 and is a replica of a tiara owned by Mary's grandmother, Princess… Read full this story
- Prince William, Kate Middleton expecting third child says Kensington Palace
- Royal family announces Prince William's engagement to Kate Middleton
- Kate Middleton wears Princess Diana’s favourite tiara and recycled ball gown for glittering diplomatic ball with the Queen
- Kate Middleton and her sister Pippa steal the show as young bridesmaids at their uncle’s wedding in adorable unseen snaps
- Queen Elizabeth II celebrates 90th birthday undiminished
- Was Kate Middleton Maid of Honour at her sister Pippa’s wedding TODAY?
- Kate Middleton joins William for Queen’s garden party…in same outfit she wore to Prince George’s christening
- When is Kate Middleton and Prince William’s baby due? Birth date predictions and name rumours for the third royal baby
- Kate Middleton stuns in Germany wearing scarlet gown as she raises glass to Queen’s birthday with Prince William
- William and Kate invite 1,900 to royal wedding
Kate Middleton Sparkles in Tiara For Queen Elizabeth's Magnificent Palace Party have 346 words, post on people.com at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.