Last modified on Nov 08, 2019 19:08 GMT Strictly Come Dancing’s Janette Manrara took a break from social media following her Strictly exit but is now back! Janette Manrara has had a tough few weeks after finding herself suddenly out of Strictly Come Dancing after her partner Will Bayley was injured. And now the professional dancer has revealed that she treated herself to a “social media detox” because she was “sad”. Sharing an update on her well-being on her Instagram Stories on Thursday evening, she said: “Hi team, I’m back! A few of you have been asking, ‘Where is she? Is she OK? Is something wrong?’ No guys, all is good, all is well.” She explained: “I just had a little bit of me time, took some time to myself. It’s important to do that, to take care of yourself and do things for you. I had a little bit of a social media detox and now I’m back. Also getting the news that unfortunately Will and I were not going to be able to continue in the competition made me really sad and I thought I should take some time for myself to make myself feel better. I chat… Read full this story
- Strictly's Aljaz Skorjanec teases BIG news after admitting he's ready for baby with Janette Manrara
- Strictly Come Dancing’s HRVY quits social media begging ‘be kind’ amid blossoming romance with Maisie Smith
- Kevin Clifton finally reveals real reason he left Strictly Come Dancing
- Kris Jenner exciting news teased as star reveals real reason family ended Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Strictly stars comfort Janette Manrara after she reveals her heart is 'broken'
- Strictly star HRVY reveals his big dating plans post show involving Maisie Smith
- 'Cancel culture is like a medieval mob': Rowan Atkinson blasts social media and blames it for widening divisions in society
- The real reason you need to worry about Hawley's objection to Biden victory
- Margaret Hodge calls for ban on social media anonymity
- Banning Trump from social media is like a ‘Band-Aid on a bullet wound’
Strictly's Janette Manrara reveals real reason behind 'social media detox' before teasing 'big news' have 336 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.