In the letter, which Anderson posted to Twitter and addressed to Morrison and Senator Marise Payne, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Women, Anderson said she was pleased that “parliamentarians from across the political spectrum are now choosing to stand and work together to bring Julian Assange home to Australia.” “Julian Assange is hanging on like a super hero in Belmarsh super maximum security prison’s hospital in London and I will be visiting him again the day before my arrival To the Gold Coast this month,” Anderson wrote in the lengthy missive. ulian Assange gestures to the media from a police vehicle on his arrival at Westminster Magistrates court in London, England. Picture: Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images “I am extremely distressed at the thought of his declining state – though I know his mind is as sharp as they come – I am hopeful that he will even be able to recover from the traumatic psychological torture that he has been systematically subjected to, as declared by the UN Special Rapporteur on Torture Mr Nils Melzer,” Anderson continued. “Now more than ever before Julian needs Australians to support him, so that he can continue to be the journalist Australians are proud to… Read full this story
- North Korean leader open to third Trump summit: KCNA
- Republican national security experts: Trump would be 'dangerous' president
- Clinton blasts Trump for 'casual inciting of violence,' Republicans shaken
- Singapore to Hanoi: The bumpy diplomatic road since Trump and Kim first met
- Review of Trump-Kim meetings on Feb. 28
- Asia markets fall after Trump announces Mexico tariffs
- G20 summit officially opens in Japan"s Osaka
- Trump received Kim Jong Un letter seeking second meet: White House
- Trump ups ante ahead of G20 discussions on global trade tensions
- Trump cancels summit with N Korea's Kim over 'broken promises'
Pamela Anderson has penned open letters to Morrison and the Trumps have 292 words, post on www.news.com.au at November 13, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.