Prince Andrew last night spoke publicly for the first time in a ‘no holds barred’ interview about his relationship with billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein – denying he ever had sex with the financier’s ‘sex slave’ Virginia Roberts. The Duke of York faced questions on BBC Newsnight about his links to Epstein who was found dead aged 66 earlier this year in a prison cell while being held on sex trafficking charges. Andrew maintained he does not recall meeting Miss Roberts and did not spend time with her at Tramp Nightclub in London on March 10 in 2001 after which she claims the pair first had sex. The duke denied he slept with her on three separate occasions, saying the encounter in 2001 did not happen as he had taken his daughter Princess Beatrice to Pizza Express in Woking for a party, and they spent the rest of the day together. A photograph apparently showing Andrew with his arm around then 17-year-old Roberts, now Giuffre, that evening and with Epstein’s friend Ghislaine Maxwell standing in the background, has been widely published. Supporters of Andrew, however, have disputed its authenticity. The Duke of York said: ‘I was with the children and I’d taken… Read full this story
- 'I saw Prince Andrew groping Virginia Roberts': Witness claims he saw the Duke kissing and holding hands with Epstein sex slave on the disgraced tycoon's infamous 'paedo island'
- Prince Andrew faces new Epstein anguish: Royal may be dragged deeper into 'sex slave' scandal as FBI inquiry into suicide of billionaire paedophile will switch to his associates, focusing on the prince's socialite friend Ghislaine Maxwell
- Former confidant of late mobster John Gotti Sr. says Jeffrey Epstein could have 'paid someone dearly' to help him commit 'suicide' at the Manhattan prison he claims was a den of 'corruption'
- US school bus with poster urging the public to 'get Prince Andrew to call the FBI' if they see the Duke of York is sent to Buckingham Palace by Jeffrey Epstein victims' lawyer
- What does Prince Andrew find so attractive about foreign billionaires who own Caribbean mansions? asks GUY ADAMS: Duke faces fresh embarrassment over another luxury with another tycoon who faces sordid sex claims
- Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts says EVERY SINGLE room of Jeffrey Epstein's $77million mansion had cameras and questions why the FBI still hasn't made any arrests
- Witness claims he saw Prince Andrew kiss and grope Virginia Roberts on Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘paedo island’
- Victims of Jeffrey Epstein are reassured they CAN still get justice after his suicide as the feds promise to continue their investigation and go after the billionaire pedophile's accomplices
- Former royal protection officer says 'rude' Prince may have stayed at Buckingham Palace and NOT his Sunninghill home as he claimed on night he is accused of sex with Epstein victim Virginia Roberts
- PICTURED: Prince Andrew's millionaire friend Peter Nygård is seen with scantily-clad women in Bahamas compound where the fashion exec is accused of raping ten teens after plying them with alcohol and drugs
'I don't drink... or sweat': Prince Andrew denies ever having sex with Epstein 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts as he dismisses her description of night THAT photo 'was taken' because he was home after taking daughter Beatrice to a Pizza Express party have 494 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 16, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.