A friend of a woman who allegedly left her children to die in a hot car has claimed she rescued the youngsters from a bath on the same day. Chloe-Ann, one, and Darcey-Helen, two, were pulled from the car in Logan, south of Brisbane on Saturday but could not be revived after temperatures reached 31C. Their mother Kerri-Ann Conley has been charged with two counts of murder under a new definition in Queensland which includes ‘reckless indifference to human life’. Kerri-Ann Conley was charged with two counts of murder after her daughters died when they were allegedly left in a hot car Two-year-old Darcey and one-year-old Chloe-Ann (left and right) died after being found unresponsive in a hot car in outside their home in Logan, south of Brisbane on Saturday She is the first person to be charged under the expanded definition which came into law in March. On Monday a family friend claimed that she had saved the girls’ lives on the morning before they died. ‘I knocked on the door, went in and the kids were in the bath and they were nearly falling asleep in the bath so I got them out,’ she told 9News. ‘I hope child safety… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE - ‘He didn't take risks - he was doing the job he loved’: Family of one of the EIGHT London bus drivers to die from coronavirus voices fears about lack of protective equipment
- With 31 days left to the New Year, here’s a daily cleanse
- Stan Lee Breaks His Silence: Those I Trusted Betrayed Me
- High-achieving company director, 56, plagued by anxiety since her Italian holiday home was swept away by landslide killed herself weeks after almost dying in car crash
- How could it happen? Family mourn their 'beautiful little girl', 11, as Drayton Manor bosses face safety probe over Splash Canyon ride
- EXCLUSIVE: Alex Trebek's wife and daughter arrive back to his Los Angeles home after Jeapordy! host's death at 80 following cancer battle
- The Yorkshire Ripper is dead at 74: Serial killer Peter Sutcliffe who murdered 13 women in reign of terror during 70s and 80s dies in jail of Covid after refusing treatment
- Incredible forgiveness from son of Peter Sutcliffe's first victim after he CALLS Ripper's brother to offer his condolences over death - despite being cruelly robbed of a mother aged five
- Kamala Harris delivers historic speech as first black woman VP-elect saying Americans chose 'hope, unity, decency and truth' and urges 'every little girl to see this as a country of possibility'
- 'Kind and passionate' Bath University student, 19, dies after being hit by train near his home in Hampshire
Family friend says she rescued dead sisters, aged one and two, from the bath on the same day they were left to die in a hot car 'by their mother' - as passing tradie who may hold vital clues breaks his silence have 427 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 25, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.