Email Posted November 09, 2019 10:42:10 Photo: The Vietnamese community in the UK gathered last week for a candlelight vigil to mourn the 39 deaths. (AP: Yui Mok) Related Story: Vietnam arrests eight people in connection with UK truck deaths Related Story: 25yo man charged with manslaughter over 39 bodies found in back of his truck Related Story: ‘I am sorry mum’: Text messages may have come from Essex truck victim Map: United Kingdom Ten teenagers were among the 39 Vietnamese found dead in a truck container in south-east England last month, according to local police. Key points:Two of the teenagers were aged just 15, the oldest victim was 44Police said the Vietnamese and British governments were working on how to repatriate the bodiesVietnamese police have arrested 10 people there in connection with the deaths while two men in the UK have been charged with manslaughter It was the first time the victims’ details had been released.The 31 males and eight women were found in a truck container on an industrial estate in Grays, Essex, not far from docks on the River Thames, in the early hours of October 23.Police said last week they believed all were Vietnamese and announced… Read full this story
- Police Release Details On Pleasanton Man Shot Dead In Idaho
- Police release haulage firm boss, 38, and his wife arrested over death truck on bail after seizing cars from outside their £400,000 Cheshire home
- Father of Vietnamese woman believed dead in Essex truck: Smugglers said this was a 'safe route'
- UK police working with Vietnamese authorities to identify truck victims
- Police get blood, hairs from suspected truck victims’ relatives
- 'She thought it was a VIP ticket': Vietnamese 'death truck victim' was hoodwinked into paying £30,000 for 'business class' trip to Britain in hope of helping her debt-ridden family
- 'What sort of people can put others into a container and let them die?': Family of 'youngest death truck victim', 19, beg for her body to be returned home after they clubbed together to pay smugglers £8,000 for her new life in Britain
- Vietnamese likely among 39 UK truck victims - Reuters report
- 'I can't breathe:' Vietnamese woman's text sparks fears she is among those who died in Essex truck container
- Most of 39 UK truck victims were likely from Vietnam: Priest
Essex truck victims include 10 teenagers, with police releasing details for first time have 363 words, post on www.abc.net.au at November 9, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.