Expert opinion: Astrologer Patrice Kamins has shared her advice for how to turn the current Mercury retrograde into a positive experience instead of a dramatic nightmare An astrologer has revealed why Mercury retrograde could actually work wonders for your self-confidence and your love life – and how you can ensure it serves as a positive force in your life, not the negative nightmare many perceive it to be. New York-based Patrice Kamins spoke to DailyMail.com about the astrological phenomenon, which began on Halloween, and ends on November 20, revealing: ‘Mercury Retrograde has a bad reputation, but I see it as an opportunity to grow and expand in consciousness.’ ‘The best way to deal with Mercury retrograde is to observe and be open to new information or a new perspective on an old situation. Enjoy the surprises, reveals and unexpected inspirations that come your way. Secrets are always revealed whether you are the communicator or the receiver.’ When it comes to love and romance, Patrice said that this Mercury retrograde is the perfect time to experiment with a new look in an attempt to ‘amplify the law of attraction’. Here, Patrice shares her expert insights into the October 31 retrograde, and how… Read full this story
- Weekly horoscope for 11 to 17 May revealed during coronavirus lockdown
- Mum blogger known for her hilariously honest parodies of lingerie models reveals she suffered severe postnatal depression which left her suicidal - and was told to 'get a grip' by doctors
- New York Film Festival Lineup Revealed: John Boyega,
- Is moon bathing as howling mad it sounds? Not according to a new book that says harnessing its energy can help you realise your dreams. But, asks CLAUDIA CONNELL, is it more loony than lunar...
- Recruitment experts reveal the five 'buzzwords' interviewers hate - and what to say to get the job instead
- 'He will tear down democracy to win.' Barack Obama flames Donald Trump for narcissism, conspiracy theories, corruption and laziness and calls his presidency a 'reality show for the attention he craves' as he pleads with people to vote for Joe Biden
- How I write: Man Booker shortlist authors reveal their inspirations
- Dua Lipa wows in a snake print leotard before packing on the PDA with beau Anwar Hadid as he appears in the arty video for her new track Levitating
- 'The Pope is quite rock'n'roll': Wim Wenders on his new Pope Francis film
- Working from home: Making the new normal work for you
Astrologer reveals how Mercury retrograde could improve your LOVE LIFE, as she urges people to embrace their 'inner diva' and experiment with a bold new look to find a soulmate have 401 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.