The royal couple will embark on their first official visit to the middle eastern country between October 14 and 18. Kensington Palace confirmed their trip, adding it will be their most “complex tour” so far. A palace statement said Kate and William “will get the chance to meet a range of people from Pakistan, including charity members, community leaders and young children”. The statement added it will be “the most complex tour undertaken by The Duke and Duchess to date, given the logistical and security considerations.” But the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will have a team with them at all times to ensure everything goes to plan during their trip. Staff members are often pictured in the background of candid snaps of the royals while they are carrying out their duties. Some may be carrying their luggage off the plane or being available to hold anything. But they also have a lot of staff who go unnoticed during royal tours. Simon Case became William’s private secretary in July 2018, after Miguel Head left. He was previously Director General Northern Ireland and Ireland in the Department for Exiting the European Union. Before this, he was Principal Private Secretary to the… Read full this story
- Kate Middleton will not promise to 'obey' Prince William during royal wedding vows
- Princess Diana tribute: The touching way Kate and William are following Diana’s footsteps
- Kate and William share rare backstage pictures of royal engagement ahead of Pakistan tour
- Kate, Meghan, and the Royal Family Are All Smiles at Christmas Day Church Service
- How Kate Middleton and Prince William's wedding day compared to Princess Diana and Prince Charles'
- President Obama signs wrong date in Westminister Abbey book, meets with Prince William & Kate
- Prince William, Kate Middleton marry, share first kiss as royal couple at Buckingham Palace
- Prince William, Kate Middleton's April wedding sends TV networks TLC, BBC America in race to cover
- Royal Wedding tour of England; Prince William and Kate Middleton's guide to London
- Prince William, Kate Middleton in Vanity Fair: Duo ate brussel sprouts to aid fertility on honeymoon
The very large team joining Kate and Prince William on Pakistan Royal Tour have 337 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.