Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall will visit New Zealand for a seven-day royal tour in November. The trip will come weeks after Kate, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William’s tour of Pakistan and will mirror aspects of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s time in South Africa. Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s 10-day tour of South Africa was considered a royal success and appears to have rubbed off on other family members. Wills and Kate will head to Pakistan next week where they will champion causes close to their heart and hope to strengthen Britain’s already strong ties with the nation. Kate, like Meghan who is a vocal champion of women’s rights, will visit organisations which help women and children in Pakistan. And it appears Camilla has something similar planned during her time in New Zealand. READ MORE: The sweet pictures that show Sophie Wessex and Zara Tindall close bond Charles and Camilla will spend a week in New Zealand together before parting ways. The Prince of Wales will continue his travels with visits to Tuvalu and the Solomon Islands while Camilla will return to the UK. A statement from Clarence House about the upcoming tour read: “Their Royal Highnesses… Read full this story
- Pregnant Meghan Markle has worn 21 dresses, 14 pairs of shoes - and it's only day 12! Ex-Vogue editor ALEXANDRA SHULMAN on the royal bump's £500k fashion show
- Archie christening recap: Proud Meghan and Harry share intimate family photos
- Who is in Archie's christening photo? Guide to family members with Meghan Markle
- Princess Charlotte’s new teacher Helen Haslem channels Kate Middleton in a £250 L.K. Bennett polka dot dress as she greets the youngster on her first day of school
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Royal Tour itinerary: Full details of Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga revealed
- Five hidden secrets in family photo Meghan Markle and Harry shared for Archie's christening
- What time is Paxman On The Queen’s Children on Channel 5 and who are they?
- Meghan Markle and Harry's 'multi-million pound hideaway with stunning views of Sydney harbour'
- Performing the Haka and getting Hongi: Prince Harry's special relationship with New Zealand
- Who’s next in line to the throne, where is baby Archie in the royal succession and when will Charles be King?
Prince Charles and Camilla New Zealand tour: How Camilla will channel Meghan Markle abroad have 375 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 11, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.