The family of the New Orleans Hard Rock Hotel worker believed to be trapped underneath thousands of pounds of debris following the building’s Saturday collapse stood anxiously across the street from the disaster site overnight holding out hope that their loved one is still alive. Authorities have identified Anthony Magrette, 49, as the lone missing person unaccounted for following the collapse of four floors of the hotel. Magrette is a father of four adult children and has four granddaughters, according to local sources. He served as a stucco foreman at the hotel where he was putting in overtime Saturday night even though he wasn’t scheduled to work, according to WVUE-DT. Magrette’s wife, Nova Espinoza remained across the street from the disaster scene Sunday as rescuers worked to find her husband. Anthony Magrette, 49, is a stucco foreman at the Hard Rock Hotel that collapsed on Saturday as he was working there. He was working overtime at the hotel at the time of the collapse Magrette is a married father to four adult children who also has five granddaughters ‘We don’t have much information now… I’m not leaving until they bring them out,’ she told NOLA.com of the rescuers and her husband. Emergency… Read full this story
- Woman pulled alive from Lombok rubble
- Genoa bridge collapse: Search for bodies continues as Italy seeks answers
- Genoa bridge collapse – Family of three, including son, 7, among 35 killed in Italy bridge horror amid desperate hunt for survivors
- Five years after the Bangladesh factory collapse — did the tragedy trigger a fashion revolution?
- These are the most violent criminals locked up in Hull this year
- Indonesia tsunami: Desperate rescue efforts and looting in Palu amid fears thousands are dead
- Indonesia earthquake – mass grave dug for 1,300 victims amid rising death toll as rescuers desperately search for buried survivors
- Family of three among 37 people killed after Genoa motorway bridge collapses
- Genoa bridge collapse truck driver tells how the road 'collapsed'
- From Newcastle and New Zealand to the Killing Fields of Cambodia
Missing worker trapped in New Orleans Hard Rock Hotel collapse has been identified as 49-year-old married grandfather whose family remains on scene as rescuers try to find him alive amid tons of rubble have 328 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.