CORRIE favourite Kym Marsh will have two sad farewells this month – the first with her ITV co-stars, then her Army lover heading to the Middle East. After 14-years playing Michelle Connor, viewers will see Kym on the Weatherfield cobbles for the last time in the run-up Christmas. But in an exclusive interview, she says the biggest mental hurdle in the coming weeks will be waving off Scott Ratcliffe, 32, a Major in the Paras, as he goes on tour. She explains: “There is always anxiety, it is always stressful when he goes away. There may not be an actual war threat currently but there’s always a risk when you’re in these dangerous places.“And it can be extra worrying when you aren’t able to communicate for periods of time. “If he’s on a base he can get in touch, but there are times when he is out on exercises and I don’t hear from him for three weeks because there is just no signal. “In some areas there is just nothing, he went to Kenya and for two months we barely spoke a word. “He always says that it’s the families at home who are the brave ones — they… Read full this story
- Kym Marsh needs surgery for secret health problem that's causing her pain
- Fall 101: The best things to do, see, hear, taste, buy & experience this season!
- Grieving fiancee of slain Brooklyn cop Alain Schaberger: 'It's like I'm waking up in a nightmare'
- Bomb-making material, ballistic vests, rifles found in Dallas gunman's home
- Tilda Swinton and Luca Guadagnino in I Am Love, Suspiria, and A Bigger Splash
- Beau Biden, son of Vice President Joe Biden, dies at age 46 of brain cancer
Kym Marsh reveals heartbreak at saying goodbye to Coronation Street AND Army boyfriend going on tour of duty have 284 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.