Kanye West claims he suffers ‘like Jesus’ as a result of social media, accusing the apps of fueling sex addiction and tormenting married men. The rapper, 42, took aim at women – like his wife Kim Kardashian – who use the platforms to share racy snaps, suggesting these are images that they ‘wouldn’t have put out’ if the apps didn’t exist. The self-confessed sex addict said he used to have pay someone to buy pornography on his behalf when he was younger to see the sort of images he now witnesses on social media. Speaking in an interview on Beats 1 on Apple Music, the ‘Christian innovator’ branded the apps the ‘modern day cigarettes’ for their addictive qualities. Kanye West has claimed he suffers ‘like Jesus’ as a result of social media, accusing the apps of fueling sex addiction and tormenting married men The rapper, 42, targeted his suffering at women who – like his wife Kim Kardashian, pictured – use the platforms to share racy snaps that they ‘wouldn’t have put out’ if the apps didn’t exist Kanye has proclaimed that he’s a born-again Christian, and is currently promoting a new album called Jesus Is King (and a film… Read full this story
- 'I said all I have to say': Kanye West brushes off questions about Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Twitter feud as he arrives at LAX
- Kim Kardashian's Three Youngest Kids Snuggle Up for Cute Sibling Snap in Matching Pajamas
- As Amber Rose fires off a VERY explicit insight into her sex life with ex Kanye West, a look back at their volatile history
- Kanye West Purchases Another Wyoming Ranch for $14 Million — Plus a Giant Warehouse!
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West's Sunday Services Are a 'Healing Experience': 'There's No Preaching'
- Kanye West Purchases Massive Wyoming Ranch for a Reported $14M and Is Touring Schools: Source
- Kris Jenner Spends Thanksgiving with Kylie & Kendall as Kourtney & Kim Kardashian Take Japan
- Praise Be — Kanye West Is Bringing His Sunday Service to Coachella (at Sunrise!)
- Valentine's Day, Hollywood style! Kim Kardashian tells Kanye West 'I love you so much' while Kylie Jenner gets roses and Khloe spoils True
- Kim Kardashian attends midnight Sunday Service in honour of friend Kobe Bryant hours after NBA legend and his daughter Gianna, 13, died in helicopter crash
Kanye West claims social media makes married men 'suffer like Jesus' by tormenting them with women's saucy photos (despite his wife Kim Kardashian's love of racy snaps) have 372 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 29, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.