Hopkins Oct 16, 2019 (Thomson StreetEvents) — Edited Transcript of UnitedHealth Group Inc earnings conference call or presentation Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 12:45:00pm GMT Optum, Inc. – CEO * Daniel J. Schumacher UnitedHealthcare, Inc. – President * Dirk C. McMahon UnitedHealthcare, Inc. – CEO OptumRx, Inc. – CEO * John F. Rex UnitedHealth Group Incorporated – CFO, Executive VP & Member of the Office of the Chief Executive * Wyatt W. Decker * Albert J. William Rice UBS Investment Bank, Research Division – Equity Research Analyst of Healthcare Facilities and Managed Care RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Research Division – MD of Healthcare Services Equity Research Raymond James & Associates, Inc., Research Division – MD of Equity Research & Director of Healthcare Research Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., LLC., Research Division – Senior Analyst * Scott J. Fidel Good morning, and welcome to UnitedHealth Group Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call. (Operator Instructions) As a reminder, this call is being recorded. Here’s some important introductory information. This call contains forward-looking statements under U.S. federal securities laws. These statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from historical experience or present expectations. A description… Read full this story
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Tax March - Biden to Putin: Tough sanctions, straight talk
- The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by Facebook - Biden's first news conference since taking office
- The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by Facebook - COVID vaccine developments
- The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by Johns Hopkins University - Biden to take small victory lap
- The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by Facebook - Georgia ruffles feathers with sweeping voting restrictions
- The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by Facebook - All US adults now eligible for COVID vaccines
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - GOP makes infrastructure play; Senate passes Asian hate crimes bill
- The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by ExxonMobil - Biden turns focus to gun violence
- The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by Facebook - What happens when vaccine demand drops?
- Talking Full Site Editing with Matías Ventura
Edited Transcript of UNH earnings conference call or presentation 15-Oct-19 12:45pm GMT have 322 words, post on finance.yahoo.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.