Money doesn’t grow on trees even though we all wish it would. But one place it does grow is on well-placed investments that generate strong, stable, recurring streams of revenue. Buy the right stock at the right time and you’ll reap the rewards. And one of the best times to do so, is just before the holiday season. “But what about the trade wars with China and the declining stability in the US economy”, you ask? Regardless of the current economic uncertainty, consumers are already out there shopping and filling up their baskets with new gifts before time runs out. These same consumers are also light on the trigger when it comes to online shopping, now more than ever. And the numbers don’t lie. According to a study performed by the National Retail Federation, 33% of American consumers are expected to spend a minimum of $1000 on gifts this holiday season, with the remaining 66% expected to spend between $100-$999 on gifts. With this in mind, we’ve gathered the most attractive investments based on overall analyst consensus and narrowed down the list for you by using the TipRanks’ stock screener. Investors can use the screener to filter stocks by analyst consensus, upside potential,… Read full this story
- Amazon Sales Soar Above Holiday Retail Slump
- Study: 'Newbies' Key to U.S. E-Holiday Sales
- Shopping Green: Uniquely Environmental Gifts
- Can Best Buy beat Amazon at its own game with price matching?
- Online Holiday Sales Shrink for the First Time Ever
- Circuit City Resorts to Bankruptcy to Stay Afloat
- Despite Hot Deals, Cyber Monday Sales Tepid
- Study: Shoppers turn to mobile phones for bargains and reviews
- Get a pair of Snapchat’s Spectacles from an actual NYC shop for a limited time
- Nintendo is already selling a lot of NES Classic Editions
2 Consumer Stocks to Buy Before the Holiday Shopping Season have 292 words, post on finance.yahoo.com at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.