It was a really scary thing for me to do,’ says Jennifer Lopez of a jaw-dropping scene in her new film, Hustlers, in which she plays a stripper intent on scamming New York’s richest men. In it, she pole dances with the prowess of an acrobat born to the podium, and with the kind of unrivalled sexiness that only J-Lo could carry off, in a tiny, shimmering gold leotard. I use the word ‘leotard’ very loosely; it’s barely a string, and barely covers any part of her body. ‘I’m used to being on stage in sexy costumes, but I have three layers of tights and fishnets and a bodysuit,’ says Lopez. ‘It was a brand-new feeling to come out practically naked, in front of all those men — 300 extras hooting and hollering — and dance for money.’ She exhales, and shakes her perfectly blow-dried, shoulder-length mane. ‘There’s something liberating and empowering about it, but you’re really out there, physically, emotionally and psychologically.’ Somewhat inconceivably, Lopez turned 50 in July. And, without wishing to be reductive, her body on the big screen and in person is so toned, sleek and powerful that it leaves you in a state of slight disbelief…. Read full this story
- Sentosa island celebrates turning 50 with a speedboat
- Phyllis Quek turns 50: Which other stars are at or nearing the milestone?
- Cameron Diaz turns 50: Why she chose to leave the business and what brought her 'Back In Action'
- Abortion is having its #MeToo moment – honesty is the only way to confront Alabama’s extremists
- Anurag Kashyap turns 50: Director reveals why he won't recreate Gangs Of Wasseypur
- Rumbleverse review: a free-to-play battle royale knockout | Digital Trends
- Stripper hired for grandma's 90th birthday party has internet in hysterics
- Leaving Los Angeles
- Grey's Anatomy reunion! Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey have cute red carpet moment at star-studded D23 Expo in Anaheim
- Julie Mehretu Mid-Career Survey Dazzles At Los Angeles County Museum Of Art
J-Lo on playing a stripper, her #metoo moment and turning 50 have 316 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at September 4, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.