Charlotte Hawkins apologised this morning after inadvertently showing her underwear live on air. The 44-year-old said sorry to viewers after one tweeted the show to warn her her bra strap was visible from underneath her dress. And her Good Morning Britain co-host Piers Morgan was quick to poke fun, telling her: ‘Maybe leave this for one of the numerous photo shoots that you have been doing.’ The 44-year-old said sorry to viewers after one tweeted the show to warn her her bra strap was visible from underneath her dress Charlotte told viewers: ‘I do apologise. It’s an open backed dress and what I didn’t realise is that we do these round the studio shots’ A viewer noticed the mishap this morning, tweeting: ‘[Piers] tell Charlotte to fasten her dress at the back, she’s showing her bra!’ The newsreader quickly issued an apology. Charlotte told viewers: ‘I do apologise. It’s an open backed dress and what I didn’t realise is that we do these round the studio shots.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Moment children’s ward nurse, 32, who survived cancer as a… Philip Hammond slams Boris Johnson’s ‘aggressive’ threats to… Share this article Share Piers, who returned to the show… Read full this story
- Piers Morgan compliments Laura Tobin’s legs on Good Morning Britain and jokes she needed them massaged so they looked ‘less bottle white’
- Good Morning Britain: Piers Morgan forced to apologise to Ben Fogle live on air
- Piers Morgan, Susannah Reid and Chris Evans lead the celeb arrivals at Chelsea Flower Show’s VIP Day
- Inside the Good Morning Britain presenters' weddings - from Piers' posh do to Kate's romantic nuptials
- Hecklers, chucklefuckers, and the best comedy show ever:
- Are Susanna Reid and Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish still together, when did she break up with her ex-partner and how much weight has she lost?
- I'm A Celebrity 2019 line-up - confirmed cast, rumours and stars who are ruled out
- Is Over. Is America Next?
- German president Frank-Walter uses Berlin Wall anniversary ceremony to launch an attack on Donald Trump border wall and urge the US to be a 'respectful partner'
- The blunder that brought down the Berlin Wall: Thirty years on we look back at when guards were caught ogling a waitress at the border, a young Angela Merkel walked into history and a lazy apparatchik said East Germans were free to head to the West
Embarrassed GMB presenter Charlotte Hawkins apologises after viewer spots her bra showing in backless dress as Piers Morgan jokes 'we're a family show... maybe leave this for one of your photo shoots' have 400 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 3, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.