MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry have been missing out on party invitations because people “frown upon their PDAs”, it was revealed earlier this week. According to insiders the couple have attracted a few “eye rolls” with their openly affectionate behaviour – something that they have been practising throughout their relationship. From their I Dos to public engagements Harry and Meghan are rarely seen more than a metre apart, and are often seen holding hands, something that William and Kate rarely do. But is it all as romantic as it seems? Here body language expert Judi James analyses the couple’s most public displays of affection – and reveals what it really says about the Sussexes. HOLLYWOOD ROMANTIC Their wedding kiss was impeccable and romantic but there were clues that this PDA was the result of some Hollywood styling to enable them to get it so right and so cute in front of so many people. Meghan leans her head right back in a gesture of submission and Harry kisses her lower lip rather than kissing her full on the mouth.This trick from the silver screen means they can kiss without messing her make-up.FAMILY BONDING GESTURE With Harry carrying the baby Meghan… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry split with Queen over email as more drama surfaces
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Lifetime Movie Is in the Works
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry 'Have No Plans to Ask U.S. Government for Security Resources'
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry to hire Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie's ex-bodyguard
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry already planning for baby number two?
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry in LA: Trump says 'US will not pay for their security protection'
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's big plans for initial LA days: stay at home
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry 'were bullied out of the royal family,' author claims
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry acting like 'defiant teenagers,' author claims
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry wouldn’t be the first royals to bank on their titles, experts say
What Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s most OTT PDAs say about their marriage have 327 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.