She’s one of country music’s most recognizable faces. And on Wednesday, Miranda Lambert shone like the star she is alongside NYPD officer husband Brendan McLoughlin as she hit the 13th ACM Honors red carpet in a black-on-black ensemble that featured thigh-grazing shorts and a tuxedo vest. Lambert, 35, put her toned legs on display in the shorts that were barely visible under her ensemble. Date night: On Wednesday, Miranda Lambert shone like the star she is alongside NYPD officer husband Brendan McLoughlin as she hit the 13th ACM Honors red carpet in a black-on-black ensemble that featured thigh-grazing shorts and a tuxedo vest The look also featured a long black vest with tuxedo style lapels and buttons, which she wore like a mini dress. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Miranda Lambert holds hands with husband Brendan McLoughlin… Miranda Lambert poses in bikini top with shirtless husband… Miranda Lambert’s husband Brendan McLoughlin takes a leave… ‘Luckiest man in the world’: Nicole Kidman, 52, looks… Share this article Share She completed the ensemble with some shiny silver jewelry and a pair of fuchsia pumps. The Wildcard artist carried a black suede purse with a clear handle and black fringe along the bottom…. Read full this story
- Who is Miranda Lambert's new husband? Meet NYPD officer Brendan McLoughlin!
- Miranda Lambert gushes over husband Brendan McLoughlin: I 'smile from the inside'
- Details emerge on Miranda Lambert's secret new romance with NYPD officer Brendan McLoughlin
- Miranda Lambert wishes husband Brendan McLoughlin a happy birthday in sweet Instagram post
- Miranda Lambert just made her red carpet debut with her new husband at the 2019 ACMs
- Miranda Lambert lashed out at reporter who asked how she was enjoyed being married: Watch
- No, Miranda Lambert didn't tell ex Blake Shelton she was getting married again
- Blake Shelton 'grateful every day' he's not with ex Miranda Lambert anymore
- Miranda Lambert subtly shaded ex Blake Shelton on stage at the 2019 ACM Awards
- Maren Morris, Miranda Lambert team up on new song 'Way Too Pretty for Prison'
Miranda Lambert looks happy next to her NYPD husband Brendan McLoughlin at the ACM Honors in Nashville have 327 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.