They are known for their endless PDAs on and off the red carpet. And Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban were at it again last week as they attended the Moulin Rouge stage show in New York on Friday evening. On Tuesday, Nicole uploaded a loved-up selfie on Instagram, which was taken of the couple on the night. ‘The luckiest guy’: Nicole Kidman, 52, looks ageless as she cuddles up to her husband Keith Urban for another loved-up selfie In the picture, the pair, who have been married for 13 years, were seen nuzzling into each other affectionately. Nicole sweetly captioned the picture: ‘Nothing like a weekend full of Broadway, Family & Love ❤️’. In the comments section, her fans went wild, gushing that Keith has ‘Got to be the luckiest man on earth’ and is the ‘Luckiest man in the world’. On the night, the A-list actress showed off her slim figure in a red Oriental-style frock, as she left the Moulin Rouge stage show in New York, hand-in-hand with the music star, 51. Take my hand: On the night, the A-list actress showed off her slim figure in a red Oriental-style frock, as she left the Moulin Rouge stage show… Read full this story
- Keith Urban to play at NHL Stadium Series outdoor game
- ACM Awards: Keith Urban, Dan + Shay reign
- ACM Awards 2019: Complete list of winners, best and worst moments
- Your Second Marriage Can Be Happier – Top 5 Celebrities’ Second Weddings
- 2019 Grammy Awards: Complete list of nominations
- Meet a Most Improbable Trump Megadonor: A Vegan “Buddhist Artist” From China
- Loretta Lynn tribute concert in Nashville: 10 standout performances
- Loretta Lynn birthday concert in Nashville: 10 standout performances
- How Much Hip Can the Desert Absorb?
- Shopper News blog: Chili cookoff new venture for Beaver Ridge UMC
'Luckiest man in the world': Nicole Kidman, 52, looks ageless as she cuddles up to her husband Keith Urban for another loved-up selfie have 283 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.