She is preparing to release her first song in over 10 years. And Lindsay Lohan continued to tease fans on Friday, when she released an extended clip of her song. The 33-year-old star was joined by her friend and choreographer Alex Mugler, as she worked on some dance moves for her upcoming release, Xanax. Girl got moves: Lindsay Lohan was joined by her friend and choreographer Alex Mugler, as she worked on some dance moves for her upcoming release, Xanax, in an Instagram video posted Friday In a series of three videos the Mean Girls star dances to her song alongside her friend. The first video shows them hitting some sultry moves to Xanax, and the follow two show them learning more moves to the song together. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Lindsay Lohan poses in a plunging swimsuit after her new… Lindsay Lohan puckers up to her dressing room mirror as she… Meet the new Real Housewife Of Beverly Hills! Garcelle… Share this article Share While dancing Lindsay looked great in a white tee shirt scalloped shorts, and knee high boots. The minute long clip gives fans another sneak peak of the song. that so far does not have… Read full this story
- Lindsay Lohan set to star in supernatural thriller Cursed opposite Mickey Rourke
- Every Britney Spears song, ranked
- Stephen Ostrow: King Queen
- The 30 best songs of 2017
- Disneyland Is Throwing a Brand New After-Hours Halloween Party Inspired by Your Favorite Villains
- 'We've put in more hours than anyone': The Black Keys interviewed
- The History of Lip-Syncing
- Behind the Scenes at the Grammys: Paramore, Beyonce, Mika, Aretha Franklin, More
- Village People's Glenn Hughes: 'Here for all those thousands of cowboys is disco recognition'
- The Complete History of Katy Perry & Taylor Swift's Complicated Friendship
Lindsay Lohan the dancing queen shakes her hips and throws seductive moves while grooving to her new song Xanax have 284 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 30, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.