Todd Chrisley’s children are supporting their father after the Growing Up Chrisley star was indicted for tax evasion on Tuesday. Savannah Chrisley posted a Bible verse on Instagram after her parents’ Wednesday arrest. Kyle Chrisley, who was previously estranged from his family, shared a lengthy message on Facebook the same day. “I’ve seen the stories about my dad’s indictment all over the internet. I know the interview I did bashing my dad OVER A YEAR AGO is being shared on social media,” he wrote. “Honestly, I’m tired of it. You guys don’t have the facts and I need to set the record straight once and for all,” Kyle Chrisley continued. “Everything I said in my [2017 Good Morning America ] interview was a lie. These allegations against my dad are all LIES!” Now sober, the 27-year-old said the accusations were made while he was struggling with drug addiction more than a year ago. It led to his fractured relationship with his parents and his daughter Chloe, who is being cared for by her paternal grandparents. Since then, Kyle Chrisley has made amends. “I’ve had a problem with drugs, I’ve acted completely ridiculous and through all that they have stood by… Read full this story
- Brian Laundrie Case Live Updates: Family lawyer defends 'hogwash' claims against parents
- Hand sanitiser is unlikely to combust in a hot car, despite what rumours say
- San Francisco's vaunted tolerance dims amid brazen crimes
- Before you watch House of Gucci, here's the real true crime story that inspired it
- Trump Pardons Sixteen People Including Charlie Kushner, Paul Manafort
- Gucci Heir Alleges Child Sexual Abuse
- A White teacher taught White students about White privilege. It cost him his job.
- Investigation Shows Spanish Ruling Party’s Ex-Treasurer Had $29 Million in Swiss Account
- 'Tragedy beyond tragedy': Champlain Towers South was a catastrophe in slow motion
- ROY COHN, AIDE TO McCARTHY AND FIERY LAWYER, DIES AT 59
Despite their former estrangement, Todd Chrisley's son Kyle defends him amid tax evasion indictment have 313 words, post on www.newsweek.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.