Meghan Markle is going Vogue! The Duchess of Sussex has guest-edited the 2019 September issue of British Vogue, titled “Forces for Change,” featuring a candid conversation between the mother of one and former First Lady Michelle Obama. “These last seven months have been a rewarding process, curating and collaborating with Edward Enninful, British Vogue’s Editor-in-Chief, to take the year’s most read fashion issue and steer its focus to the values, causes and people making impact in the world today,” Meghan said in a statement. “Through this lens I hope you’ll feel the strength of the collective in the diverse selection of women chosen for the cover as well as the team of support I called upon within the issue to help bring this to light,” she said, adding, “I hope readers feel as inspired as I do, by the ‘Forces for Change’ they’ll find within these pages.” Image zoom Peter Lindbergh/PA Wire Meghan is the first guest editor of the September issue in the magazine’s 103-year history. In addition, an interview between husband Prince Harry and Dr. Jane Goodall will be included in the issue that features 15 trailblazing women on the cover. Among the group are actors and models, politicians… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas brands daughter a ‘control freak’ … but insists she never used to be rude
- How old is Prince Harry, when’s he getting married to Meghan Markle and how tall is he?
- Why is Prince Charles walking Meghan Markle down the aisle and when did she ask him to give her away?
- Meghan Markle’s father keen to be ‘part of history’ and walk daughter down aisle
- Meghan Markle meets Nelson Mandela’s granddaughter as she and Prince Harry pay tribute to South African icon at London exhibition
- Meghan Markle wears Princess Diana’s ring and Stella McCartney dress as Prince Harry drives newlyweds to reception in Jaguar
- Will Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Ever Be Queen and King? Queen Elizabeth II Announces Charles's New Role
- Meghan Markle’s dress for Royal Wedding ‘designed by Stella McCartney’
- Moment Prince Harry and Meghan Markle share knowing smile as Dean of Windsor talks of ‘having kids’ at Royal Wedding
- Queen’s Rolls-Royce used by Royal Family for 40 years is being sold for £2million – and it’s similar to Meghan Markle’s wedding car
Meghan Markle Makes History as First-Ever Guest Editor of British have 388 words, post on people.com at July 28, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.