Swifties get ready because a club night dedicated to pop queen Taylor Swift is coming to Manchester. Night club Gorilla will host the event ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ on August 24. Fans can expect to hear non-stop Swift all night including deep cuts, extended mixes, fan favourites and of course all the hits. There’s plenty of material to get through from her six studio albums from ‘Style’ and ‘Shake It Off’ to ’22’ and ‘We’re Never Getting Back Together’ to ballads ‘Long Live’ and Swifties’ favourite ‘All Too Well’. Meanwhile her upcoming seventh studio album ‘Lover’ is due for release the day before (August 23) so there’s 18 new songs to learn in just over 24 hours. This includes her singles ‘ME!’ and ‘You Need To Calm Down’ which both reached the top five on the UK Singles Chart. Last summer she headlined two huge shows at Manchester’s Etihad Stadium as part of her Reputation Stadium Tour. Organisers of the event, who call themselves ‘Swiftogeddon’ launch the club night at London’s Moth Club on August 23, and have now added this Manchester date due to demand. Manchester’s night takes place during Manchester Pride Weekend, but kicks off at… Read full this story
- Taylor Swift is One Flexible Music Act
- All About Personals in Manchester
- Old Trafford - Manchester United's Theatre of Dreams
- Atletico’s Toni Duggan returns to Manchester City with point to prove
- What Matchmaking in Manchester is All About
- History of the Manchester United Shirt
- Manchester International Festival 2009 Hits Town in July With Elbow, Damon Albarn & Kraftwerk
- Chicago Blues Clubs - A Night Out on the Town Blues Style
- Where Does Manchester United Go From Here?
- Who Are Manchester City Realistically Going to Sign?
A Taylor Swift club night is coming to Manchester have 281 words, post on www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk at July 4, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.