Taylor Swift has made a confession about an unusual habit – she eats when she’s asleep. The Shake It Off singer made the startling revelation during an appearance on The Ellen Show, making a return after four years. During a segment titled ‘Burning Questions’, host Ellen asked the 29-year-old what she does if she can’t sleep in the middle of the night. Taylor admitted: “I go downstairs and rummage through the kitchen and eat what I can find. It’s really less human being and more like a raccoon in a dumpster.” Perhaps alluding to being accompanied by her boyfriend Joe Alwyn, she added that she doesn’t even remember doing so. “The next morning we walk downstairs and think ‘what happened here?’ It’s not really voluntary.” A surprised Ellen went on to ask: “Does that help you sleep? Do you sleep eat?” Taylor replied: “I think so. I don’t really remember it, but I know it happens because it could only have been me… or cats.” Although Taylor didn’t state she had been diagnosed with sleep-eating, it is a medically recognised parasomnia, called sleep related eating disorder (SRED). Sufferers will often have repeated episodes of compulsive binge-eating and drinking in the… Read full this story
- Taylor Swift and Katy Perry Ended Bad Blood With an Olive Branch. Here’s How It Started.
- James Taylor proves there's still something in the way he moves, and sings
- Brunch on Saturday: Manahatta review, Leeds: Drink your way to The Big Apple
- Mom looks to 'Star Wars' for baby name, because there's always another Jacob or Emily
- 'Star Wars' baby names? This mom went for it because there's always another Jacob out there
- What is Spotify really worth?
- Tickets on sale May 11: Xscape, Wyclef Jean, Brett Eldredge, Boz Scaggs, Lil Xan
- Tickets on sale May 18: Drake & Migos, Dashboard Confessional & All Time Low, Billy Idol
- In a world of streaming, this Iowan wants to make buying music a community experience
- Tickets on sale May 24-25: Sting & Shaggy, 98 Degrees, Samantha Fish, Carlos Mencia
Taylor Swift confesses her unusual habit of sleep-eating have 338 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.