If you are a fan of the Knights of the Old Republic video game then you are in luck. A new report from Buzzfeed News has revealed that the 2003 video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is being adapted into a film script by Avatar and Shutter Island screenwriter Laeta Kalogridis. The story of the fan-favourite game is set 4,000 years before Star Wars: A New Hope, which was originally released in 1977. Buzzfeed reports that Kalogridis was hired in Spring 2018 to develop the game, which was a role-play format that followed the Jedi reacting to a Sith uprising against the Old Republic, led by the malevolent Dark Malak. One of the lead heroes of the game was popular Jedi Knight heroine Bastila Shan, who could continue the presence of strong female figures in the franchise that has most recently been continued in the movies with the character of Rey (Daisy Ridley). The next films to be released in the franchise following the end of the Skywalker saga in this year’s The Rise of Skywalker will be a trilogy from Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss. There is also due to be a… Read full this story
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the latest EA game to hit Steam
- Can Star Wars: The Old Republic ever live up to the promise of its incredible trailers?
- The new Star Wars: The Old Republic story expansion is betrayed by the MMO underneath
- Is it OK to say I enjoy Star Wars: The Old Republic yet?
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Now Available On Steam
- Star Wars: The Old Republic has just launched on Steam
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is now on Steam
- JJ Abrams says Star Wars: The Force Awakens will work as standalone movie
- Star Wars: The High Republic Will Reveal the Ancestor Of One Of The Original Trilogy's Biggest Scoundrels
- Star Wars: The High Republic will introduce the ancestors of some of your favourite comic book characters
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic movie is in the works have 327 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 27, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.