Welcome back to Battle of Thrones, io9’s weekly breakdown of an important moment of conflict in the latest Game of Thrones episode. Last week, Cheryl and Germain “The Long Night,” a 90-minute war fans had been waiting for“The Last of the Starks,” and how we think the mindset of Daenerys Targaryen is creating all kinds of problems. Advertisement Germain Lussier: Now that the White Walkers are gone, did you expect Dany to give Jon such an ultimatum? Beth Elderkin: I didn’t expect it, but it definitely didn’t surprise me. The moment Daenerys realized there were actual obstacles standing in her way to the Iron Throne, her response has been a downward spiral of bad decisions. There’s a song from the soundtrack for Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis’ Freaky Friday called “Me Against The World.” Right now I feel it’s Dany Against The World… Germain: I did not get the reference but I appreciate it. I agree too. That scene where Jon was being celebrated by Tormund and everyone and we just saw Dany’s jealousy Beth: I’ve actually felt that way for a whileMy recent fan theory post about how the Azor Ahai prophecy could still be fulfilled, hinged on… Read full this story
- REVIEW: The Battle Of Winterfell Is Epic In Latest ‘Game Of Thrones’ Episode, ‘The Long Night’
- "Rule Breaker Investing" Digs Into Its Mailbag
- 'Game of Thrones' Reveals the Only War That Matters
- Who Is Jon Snow? 'Game of Thrones' Finally Drops Some Clues
- The Game of Thrones Season 3 Premiere: All Talk, and What's Wrong With That?
- "All men must die" has lately become "Must all men die?" and 'Game of Thrones' is lesser for it
- What the Sexual Violence of 'Game of Thrones' Begot
- 'Game of Thrones': The death toll rises in 'Oathbreaker'
- Billie Eilish Releases Self-Directed Music Video for New Single 'NDA' from Forthcoming Album
io9 Digs Into Daenerys Targaryen's Mindset in the Latest Episode of have 312 words, post on io9.gizmodo.com at May 8, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.