By & by Alyssa Morin | Tue., 28 May. 2019 4:50 PM Share Tweet Email Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for The Met Museum/Vogue “I’m feeling Gucci.” Harry Styles, probably.No one throws a party quite like the fashion powerhouse and its Cruise 2020 Collection runway show was no different. On Tuesday, the industry’s biggest celebs dazzled at the larger-than-life event, which took place at Rome’s Capitolini Museums.Cementing his place in the fashion world even more, the “Only Angel” singer stole the show at the star-studded fête and proved it’s a new era for men’s fashion. The former One Direction member donned an all-white suit, statement-making jewelry pieces (literally, he wore flashy rings that spelled his initials), pink sheer sunnies and a textured floral bag. Yasss, to breaking gender norms!What’s more? Similar to his 2019 Met Gala lewk, the 25-year-old star rocked freshly painted claws by nail artist, Jenny Longworth. He went with a pastel theme, as he sported Pepto pink and Tiffany blue polishes.Styles’ colorful nails and ornate accessories got the stamp of approval from Gucci’s creative director, Alessandro Michele, who snapped an Instagram Story of it. Watch Met Gala 2019: Who Slayed & Who Got Played? – What the Fashion (S2, E4) Considering Harry is one of the famous faces of the Italian brand… Read full this story
- Musicians Play Muse to Fashion's Finest
- Men's Fashion Takes a Turn on Sophistication
- Ralph Lauren - A Short Biography of a Famous American Fashion Designer
- Is Men's Designer Clothing In For Troubled Times?
- Jeans and Their Evolution - From Factories to Fashion
- Sexy Fashion - Express Your Soul
- Impromptu Holiday in New York!
- Gucci Handbag - Make Sure You Tell the World About Your Good Fashion Sense
- Style With Designer Sunglasses
- Best Sunglasses - Add Style and Glamor to Your Personality
Harry Styles Proves It's a New Era for Men's Fashion at Gucci's Cruise 2020 Show have 296 words, post on www.eonline.com at May 28, 2019. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.